Thursday 27 September 2012

A little Mavala Love

Hello Beautiful People,

How are you all today? I must say, I can't complain. I got to walk my boyfriend's puppy (he's gorgeous and I just love pretending he's mine!) I'm also heading to Brighton tomorrow to see my boy, so, all in all, I'm pretty happy. Although I wish I had more to do with my days (looking for work during your Gap year is harder than it seems...) I am trying to live in the moment and enjoy the time I have to just 'be'.

I wanted to post something today as I may not be able to over the weekend (although I have some more OOTD's lined up for you!) However, my gorgeous sister, Christie, will be babysitting From the Heart over the weekend and has some lovely posts lined up for you all!

Today I wanted to share some Mavala love with you all. I bought two gorgeous Malava nail varnishes yesterday and just LOVE them. I have officially found my perfect winter shade; 'The Elle Grey'. It's just perfect for the fast approaching winter months... I also bought Mavala's Minute Quick-Flash top coat, which did not disappoint! After applying the top coat my nails dried within thirty-seconds! Impressive. Also, and this is a huge bonus for me, the top coat didn't make my perfect Elle Grey bubble. I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but with many of the fast-drying top-coats I have tried they cause the nail varnish underneath to bubble, and this, is NOT okay! I love that the varnish's I bought are in smaller than average sized bottles, as nail varnish tends to go 'gloopy' quite quickly... Plus, I have had the same nail varnish's sitting around since year dot because I tend to get bored of a colour after a while... So I think in this respect Mavala have the formula just right. They come in at around the £4.50 marker, which again, is something I love about them. They're the perfect way to treat yourself without breaking the bank; and, the quality is definitely up there with OPI and Nails Inc. DEFINITELY worth a look.

Lots and lots of love, girlies,

Caitlin <3

Ps. What is YOUR perfect winter shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment