Sunday 23 September 2012

Sunny Saturday Love

Hello hello!

So it's been a few days since my last post, but over the weekend I felt like doing another ootd for you all. I had a lovely weekend... My boyfriend who has recently gone to university came home for the weekend (yayness!) and we went to celebrate a friends birthday in London with my sister and a group of her friends. It was rather lovely. In fact, I left feeling as what can only be described as giddy (whether that was facilitated by the numerous drinks we all consumed I cannot be sure, but it was joyous nonetheless). I will stop my rambling now and move onto the ootd; I hope you enjoy :)


Blazer: Topshop (£45.00)
T-Shirt: Topshop (£15.00)
Skirt: H&M (on sale now I think!)
Shoes: Country Road (I'm not sure where a shop in the UK is...)
Bag: Whistles (from my lovely sisterling; on LOAN!)




Lots of Love,

Caitlin <3

Ps. Here's to a wonderful week !

No comments:

Post a Comment