Wednesday 3 October 2012

Makeup Storage

Hello, Beautiful People!

I hope this post finds you well on this somewhat chilly Wednesday morning. I always love LOVE posts about makeup storage ideas, so I thought today I'd post about my personal makeup storage. I like to keep things simple and HATE having to rummage around in search for a particular product so my makeup is generally stored in one of two places.




I keep my everyday makeup in this little chest of draws. I just love this chest; I got it at TK Max and I just think it's so pretty!


My 'other' makeup; which comprises mainly products I only use once in a while, as well as products I have yet to try out, is stored in this draw. I used these handy Glossy Box boxes to divide the draw.



Lastly, my lip products are stored in this wire basket. I like that I can always see my lip products because otherwise I tend to forget which colours I have and don't use them often enough!


My makeup collection may be big to some and TEENY to others, but at the moment, I think it's just right. All of my products are used regularly and are well loved. I'd love to see YOUR makeup storage ideas.

I'm off to do some shopping today; would anyone be interested in seeing a post about what I buy?

Lots and lots of love, girlies (and guys)

Caitlin <3

2 comments:

  1. I think this is so cute! I'm such a slob, I have everything tossed into a big makeup bag :( I guess it's time for me to do a make over in my makeup storage! lol
    I like this post!
    XoXo
    KimBai

    kimbai228.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete