Sunday 16 December 2012

#Xmasjumperday xxx

Hey Beauties,

So after promising to be better, we weren't....I am sure you will all agree that it is this time of year though right? It seems to be maddeningly manic with shopping, christmas parties, carolling...doesn't leave much time to write about it huh?


Nevertheless, I did want to write a quick post about my all time favourite Charity day of the year - Christmas Jumper Day (#xmasjumperday, 14th Dec 2012 - for the record, while the date may have passed, the opportunity to donate has not so please please check out http://www.savethechildren.org.uk/christmas-jumper-day)!

The aim of this wonderfully festive day in December which is to raise money for 'Save the Children', which works in 120 countries to help save children's lives.

So, not only do you get to feel a little better about yourself for giving a little something back, but you get to really and truly get into the Christmas spirit - I mean how can you not feel festive when you're wearing a great big snow man on your chest?! Suffice to say, I was in the minority in my festive gear in the office - business men seem to think they are above silly jumpers and such, which I found disappointing. Nevertheless, I feel sure that my festive cheer brightened up some of their days!

What do you make of my Topshop 2011 Christmas jumper? I am in love with it, I would wear it every day if it didn't need to be washed! But what, pray tell, is with the shops having nooooo Christmas Jumpers in stock this year?! Did they think they would only be on trend for a year or something!? Seriously, I detest the sparcity - I certainly wanted to pick up a few more - there's Christmas eve, Christmas day and Boxing day on which to wear these bobbly beauties after all...I will let you know if I have any better luck than I've been having and likewise, would love some recommendations! Where are you all buying your festive jumpers this season?

So, what do you think of mine?


Love and sparkles to you all; as always, we love hearing from you.


Love, Christie.

XOXO

Ps - apologies for the picture quality - im still an iPhone 5 newbie and haven't quite gotten the best out of the camera capabilities this time round!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute jumper! I know exactly what you mean about there being bugger all stock of Christmas jumpers about this year! I ended up getting a Primark men's one as there weren't many others left that weren't hugely pricey!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check it out here:
    http://mybudgetfriendlyfashionista.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Love you Blog!

    -Marcy
    mybudgetfriendlyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete